Wednesday 17 June 2009

Update

Uploads are going to slow down quite a bit these few days probably till next week because I will be very busy. In the mean time, I'm sure there's plenty here already to get you amused (or disgusted with lol). If there are any requests, just give a shout in the chat box and I'll browse through my hard disc and see whether we have any matches ;)


Also, some of you may or may not have noticed a new label called "Only Found In This Blog". As the label indicates, it's content that you'll only find in this blog as opposed to most of the stuff from other resources. I would like to thank a lot of fantastic sites or people in building my own "library", particularly demonoid.com, the pirate bay, torrent reactor, warmetal.freeblog.hu (a very good blog that is now closed), HomE, BERC, QTXMp3, grave wish and some that I don't recall at the moment. However, there are still some releases (in terms of quality) which has either not been covered or can't really be found across the net due to various reasons, thus I had to personally rip some and it's now up here for my own back up purposes and labelled "Only Found In This Blog".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online